With over 30 years of experience with the Intergraph/Microstation data formats (dgn, igds), GRS programmers can develop custom data processing and validation software to ensure the stability and accuracy of your CAD and GIS data. Over the years, many of our utilities have become the mainstay of geospatial data validation and conversion departments for a variety of industries. Applications of these tools include natural resources, water, sewer, cadastral networks, parcels, hydrology and transportation.
- segjoin -- Seg-Join validates data and aggregates dgn linework to improve Microstation and MGE performance.
- pt_mend -- Point Mend identifies, flags or fixes X,Y coordinates that fall within your specified tolerance level.
- data_in-- Data In imports ASCII data into the Microstation/MGE environment.
- data_out-- Data Out exports Microstation/MGE data (dgn) to Arc/Info, ASCII, etc.
- attr_mod -- Attribute Modifier edits dgn file element linkages with powerful search/replace.
- chngcell -- Change Cell replaces and manipulates dgn file cell elements.